Michele J. Anderson, M.A
Michele has over twenty years of experience working within the health care, pharmaceutical, non-profit, and government domains. She has a Master of Arts in Leadership plus extensive visual facilitation training and certification as a visual coach. Michele is expert at applying visual processes to capture, manage, and visually communicate knowledge and ideas.
As the driving force behind Visuals@Work™, Michele uses an array of visual tools and processes to improve individual and group performance and to help people to literally ‘see’ what they are saying.
Michele has a multicultural background and is fluent in English and French.
Education and Professional Development
- - Master of Arts in Leadership, Royal Roads University
- - Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta; Major: Community Development
- - Certified SHIFT-IT® Graphic Coach
- - The Grove Consultants International - Graphic Facilitation Training
- - International Forum of Visual Practitioners - Graphic Recording
- - Queen's University Executive Sales Management
- - Real-Time Coaching
- - Six Sigma Green Belt Coach
- - International Forum of Visual Practitioners (www.ifvp.org)
- - Treasure Life Foundation
- - Métis Nation of Alberta
- - Mentor – Women's Resource Centre, University of Calgary